Thursday 11 January 2018

Tea And Cakes Birthday Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

It was my birthday a few days ago, and as has become customary for me, I made myself a birthday card! Hey, it's my day and I deserve it, right?

My birthday cards to myself always feature some of my favourite things - so this year's was no exception! I really enjoy taking my time to choose a stamp set that will adorn my birthday card, and this time I opted for the gorgeous Altenew Cake Love set:


Fun right? I think it looks good enough to eat!


I did a spot of colouring on the images, being careful not to colour the entire image to add to the whimsical feel. I added a few touches of shimmer to boot! I used a starburst stamp for my background, but the Neat & Tangled Time Warp stamp is a great alternative that I've used in a similar way before too!


A few splatters of mist, and some dimensional adhesive to adhere my images to my base and my card was done!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team